Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I took time at lunch to fire a few shells. She has been getting used to shooting and had bought a Rossi P98. She was a little discouraged because she was shooting high. However, she suddenly started hitting the target. She looks at me and said, "I figured it out!" Then she started grouping her shots very well. Needless to say, she was a very happy person. We are both new to this and had a fun time shooting. Now, she is planning our next trip.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Just like a new car, you have to learn how it drives.
Glad you both are having fun. Just started reading about the Rossi 98., good stuff.
How does she like the trigger ? I have a 94, waiting on springs. Still love the gun.
Bill W.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We are ok with the trigger. You have to realize that we are new to hand guns and do not have much to compare it to. We did have a friend with us who has an older S&W 22. It shot well but I did prefer the Rossi. Overall she loves her gun.

·
Super Moderator
40,796 Posts
Sounds like a great lunch break.

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
DH & I used to go to the range every day, but with the ammo shortage, we've cut back to only 5 days or so!! It sure is nice to have a hobby we can do together! Congratulations to the two of you, blessings for many years of shooting together, and may the 22lr ammo fairy show up at your house soon!:angel:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.