Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an idea of a good HD 9mm that my wife approves of. She doesn't want anything with a hammer or SA... it must have a rail for a light.... if possible no external safety... It cannot be compact or sub-compact...

I'm ordering a 605SS when I get my insurance check as my primary CCW, I also need to order a few more toys. I'd like them to ALL be Taurus if I can help it. I just get overwhelmed with all of the different models.

What fits the bill? and if you have a pic (for the wife) that would be helpful.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion, but I had a SW9VE for about 2 weeks and couldn't wait to get rid of it.

You want to laugh? I'd really like to see a .357 revolver with a 4" barrel and a rail...... That would make us BOTH happy, but I don't think they make that kind of animal

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Not so fast my friend!
I seem to remember a 4" S&W M&P revolver that the saleperson claimed was milled to be able to shoot 9mm with moonclips, along with the regular .38's and .357's. That sounded kinda fishy to me so I backed away slowly and then ran, just to keep my mouth and wallet shut. But it did have a little rail section as well.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now that I'll have to look into.... If I can find that I bet 1/4 of my insurance $$$ is gone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts