Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey every body Ineed some imput I have achance to buy ether a danwesson 357 in 6in ss for a round 300. or a comanchie3 in 4inch 357 for 200 witch one is a better pistole

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Go for the D.W. I paid $230 for my 2 1/2 incher, five years ago and it's worth every penny. Most D.W. models have a user changeable barrel. If CZ puts the barrels (with shrouds) on the market again, I'll jump on both the 4, and 6 inchers. The last MSRP for the D.W. was $725.
Mine had a problem of the occasional FTF. I took it to a gunsmith, and for $25, he replaced a spring. Now it shoots like a dream.
Mostly I practice with .38's, but I keep it stoked with Cor-Bon .357s. I keep three reloads with me in the car, some .38's, some .357s, plus some snake shot.
It is my "always" gun.
There is more insight on the CZ forum.
Feel free to P.M. me if you have any more questions.
I don't know about your experience with buying used revolvers. See this site: http://www.handloads.com/articles/default.asp?id=19

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Another vote for the Dan Wesson.

Steelheart

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
And another vote for the the Dan Wesson. :)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Years ago when I used to shoot alot and owned alot of guns, I had 3 Dan Wessons a .22, .357 and a .44mag, I had 3 barrells for each and none of my friends S&W, Rugers (which I owned also) could out shoot or perform them. If they are as good as they used to be GO FOR IT! dang I shoulda kept them and got rid of the ex. :D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Tourus P140, were you able to make your purchase? :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I havent got it yet bills keep popin up hopefulley Ican put one on layeaway and pick it up in a month or two but Iam also looking at a 1911 owell probley get both when Ican

1 - 9 of 9 Posts