Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
35,270 Posts
I didn't feel anything here, but I live in Frisco. Supposedly the epicenter of these is really close to the old Texas Stadium, over in Irving.

No fracking has been happening anywhere close to there, so I don't think that lame excuse holds water.

I really like the pic - thats about the extent of any damage that's likely to occur.

·
Super Moderator
35,064 Posts
Well, they ain't fracin' within 300 miles of Dallas. Don't blame it on fracin'...:rolleyes: If fracin' cause earth quakes, Kenedy and Beeville would have been swallowed up by now. :D

Reactions: jonrjen

·
Super Moderator
35,064 Posts
Oh, they had one in Corpus a while back. Couldn't feel it except on the top floors of some of the tall buildings down town. :rolleyes: The left blamed it on fracing, of course. Well, I like my buck 90 a gallon gas. FRAC ON, MY BROTHERS!

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Way back in 1992 on June 28 I had the dubious pleasure of experiencing the 7.3 Landers earthquake followed 3 hours later by the 6.5 Big Bear earthquake.
A few days later I spent the day checking out the Landers area damage. I had to get around the road blocks by going off road through the desert in my jeep. Lots of interesting cracks, broken asphalt road surfaces and the bowling alley with the wall that fell off the building.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
As long as nobody spilled their beer.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
2cents.gif Ha Ha Ha....

Reactions: Cariwine

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Relax guys, it wasn't an earthquake, just a false announcement of a cure for aids was released to the public and certain people in Dallas were overjoyed and jumping for joy, same thing happened in LA a while back.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Thanks for the chuckle..

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
I didn't feel anything here, but I live in Frisco. Supposedly the epicenter of these is really close to the old Texas Stadium, over in Irving.

No fracking has been happening anywhere close to there, so I don't think that lame excuse holds water.

I really like the pic - thats about the extent of any damage that's likely to occur.
It is God's Wrath for tearing down Texas Stadium! Look where the 3.1 is located. :D

Nine tremors jolt North Texas in less than 24 hours

Reactions: cassrh and Cariwine

·
Banned
15,276 Posts

That is the chair Obama was in!:D:D:D

Reactions: Lmstncwby

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Nothing to do with fracking. Just the result of thousands of fair-weather Cowboys fans jumping back on the bandwagon at once.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts