Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on the fence about these for a while.

Watched massive YT videos about them, and decided to buy one off GB yesterday.

Already ordered a bunch of Magpul 35 round mags, a different pistol grip, new right side safety that won't dig into the trigger finger, and a pull out rifle stock...gonna stamp it as a SBR. I'll do the Eform 1 the day I get the CZ.

I hope I enjoy it as much as the youtubbers do.

This is the stock I bought, also bought the rubber butt plate to go on it.

https://manticorearms.com/scorpion-evo-slider-stock

Pic of the CZ from the GB ad.

·
8,325 Posts
Oh man, that musta cost a pretty penny. I passed on one at my lgs for $800 a few months ago, now AR9's and other 9mm pcc's are priced like they are made of gold.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh man, that musta cost a pretty penny. I passed on one at my lgs for $800 a few months ago, now AR9's and other 9mm pcc's are priced like they are made of gold.
I checked every gun shop I knew of that had a web site and none had them in stock.

I overpaid for it, but you only live once. The place I bought it from had 4 on Friday. Like I said, I've been on the fence about them a while. Checked their GB ad Sat and they were down to two. Went ahead and bought one over MSRP. Checked this morning and all 4 are gone.

·
Registered
36,023 Posts
Yea my regular gun shop/ range is a stocking CZ dealer and carries them, i have played around with a couple but they don't float my boat so not sure what the price tag was on theirs.
right now finding any of those lil gems are hard, heck i got 2-3 neighbors/ friends that are all sudden wanting to get a firearm, kind of like well a bit late for much choice .

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I bought one rather cheaply last November, tea 30 round PSA mags, and an SB side folder. I still need the single side safety.

·
Administrator
17,584 Posts
Very very Nice! :cool: Congratulations and may it serve you well! :smile: Enjoy! :smile:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
YUP like silverstring I passed on one, Hindsights got a swift kick for me at the moment

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YUP like silverstring I passed on one, Hindsights got a swift kick for me at the moment
I honestly don't know what the big deal is with them.

A local shop had one of the S1 versions NIB for $900, it was that weird tan color thou. Plus I wanted the S2 version with a 4.12" barrel. The S1 has I think a 7" barrel.

Just checked GB and the cheapest one that's being bid on is up to $1,225 and has 8 days to go. Has a buy it now price of $1,849.

One used one buy it now for $1,599.99. Another buy it now for $2,100.

Guess I didn't do so bad on mine.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought one rather cheaply last November, tea 30 round PSA mags, and an SB side folder. I still need the single side safety.
It's made of plastic, you can take it off and dremel, file or sand it off the way you want.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess I could post it in the long gun section now. Stamp came back in 17 days.

I bought the rubber but plate for the stock in the first pic. Decided I liked it better without it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
So cool! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts