Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about picking up a CZ 75b anyone ever handle or use one of these pistols?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Bubba, The CZ75 was on my short list of 9mm autos. Even though I purchased another make, the CZ I fired was an extremely nice semi. For me, a little heavy, but well built. Only thing that stoped me was the lack of a rail. I understand it is the number one choice in the world for LEO's and for the price it seems like a lot of gun.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
never fired one my self but i have seen them at the range and people always seem happy with them, It's on my "interested list"

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've had a CZ75B (9MM) for about 2 years. Love the pistol. It is a wonderful shooter! It is a bit large for concealed carry. I have carried it IWB, but don't recommend it for extended periods of time. Have an OWB for when down shooting it on my range. It is much more accurate than I am able to shoot it. We shoot 8 inch steel plates with it and have a blast. It will shoot just about anything. It loves Winchester White Box 100 count from Wal Mart. You would enjoy shooting this pistol. Go for it!

·
Administrator
17,596 Posts
In General, I've had very good luck with one original CZ75 (later sold and I should've kept it) and the Italian made CZ Clones. They are very good handguns! The only caveat about the design is that you need to keep the extractor area of the slide boltface fairly clean. Czech out the newer SP-01 and SP-01 Tactical models!

Visit http://www.czforum.com

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
At the end of last year, I was at my local range. A guy had one of those
CZ's. He literally blew the "X" ring out of a target at 10 yards! The pistol
is a tack driver! :D :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the reply guys, I ended up grabbing me a Baretta 92 FS. I took it to the range yesterday and I am very impressed with it. Very accurate gun.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
The Berettas are quite nice too and you'll be well served by your new 92FS I'm sure. Now of course you'll have to get some pics taken of it to share with the rest of the class.
:D

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
berettas are very nice, you'll be more pleased every time you shoot it, a love that will forever grow :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts