Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The exact class I'm taking is the NRA Basic Pistol Course. I was just wondering what I could expect besides learning a whole lot of stuff :)

Also I was wondering which holster would be the 'best' for a Taurus 24/7 Pro C 9mm. I'm looking for IWB and OWB. I know there is a few threads here about holsters and such but I was wondering if anyone has any goob/bad experiences with holsters for that particular gun. I'm about 5'4 150lbs. if that makes any difference. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't wanna say money isn't an issue but I want a good holster I've always been a big believer in you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have seen a few mixed reviews on Kholster (have a friend that has a kholster and his gun is not super tight).....nothing but good reviews on both tucker, crossbreed(I just ordered one). I know the tuckers are more expensive but are very VERY nice looking.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely! I'm stoked it's tomorrow morning. I think I'm leaning towards the crossbreed holsters, probably for both my Beretta and my Taurus (Taurus first though)

·
Registered
84 Posts
There is one other company that my buddy only uses and I just remembered it. www.comp-tac.com. They make a very nice holster and I think that he has had his for almost 2 years and it still looks brand new.

That will give you a few options....like I said I just bought a crossbreed and I will post it once I get it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the options for a good holster! I just got back from my class 98%!!! So needless to say I'm stoked :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Congrats on the score! :D

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
mavmech13 said:
Thanks for all the options for a good holster! I just got back from my class 98%!!! So needless to say I'm stoked :D
Nice work

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the kind words :) It was actually fairly easy, thats not to say I didn't learn a lot because I did. I'm fairly a gun newbie so the class expanded my knowledge considerably, it made me want to learn more. Next step though...practice, practice, then more practice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts