Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking S&W customer service.

I call to order some recoil buffers for the 22a. They tell me they can't ship them for a week because they are "doing inventory". Really? you go down for a week to do inventory??? Who does that? OK whatever.

They finally ship two weeks later. They should have been here by now I think. I check the tracking number they emailed me and FedEx says it can't be found.

*sigh*

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Sorry for your frustration!I would also be a bit surprised if CS had told me that!

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for your frustration!I would also be a bit surprised if CS had told me that!
If it takes you a week to count it, your inventory is out of control!

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Originally Posted by glenwolde
If it takes you a week to count it, your inventory is out of control!

They could be in the process of implementing an inventory management system which could explain being down for a week.

Then again alot of those parts are small and we all know how gun springs like to go off on their own... Then You find one under a table.. Hey joe did we count this one? $#|£ count them again!

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
I ordered some small parts for a Contender, this after S&W bought T/C, took 3 months and I was told they were in stock and would be shipped the next working day.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Great guns, bad customer service. To me, if your customer service ain't good, my business ain't worth your time. I broke that rule when I bought my 551, called about issues I had, and got a run around.

Meanwhile at SIG >_>

Rep: - "The bolt can't be racked like that."
Me: - " So what you're saying is.. I can't chamber a round and shoot.."

Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE
1 - 6 of 6 Posts