Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I posted that I have a Charter Arms 327 Federal Magnum with some problematic issues. I'm posting this thread on the Firing Line because I'm not talking expressly about the revolver. This post is to say what a great experience I have had with their customer service.
Last month I called the service rep in the hopes of ordering a couple of parts that I thought might take care of the issues with my gun. I was informed CA had a life time warranty even though I'm not the original owner and promptly sent me the springs and parts I wanted, no charge. Well after a trip to the range, I realized the parts exchange had not fixed the problem. So last March 9th I talked to CS again about my problem and she said to send the gun back to Charter Arms, even though they don't make the model anymore. I filled out the form they provided on line and sent it back. That was the 9th. I received the 327 back via Fedex yesterday! I thought they had sent me a new revolver. They had repaired, cleaned and buffed it to look like new! I think a 12 day turn around including shipping time from Connecticut to California is about the best customer service I've had from any gun mfg. I'm quite happy with Taurus CS but I thought this warranted a worthy mention!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Always good to hear about a positive experience.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Very good to hear, especially if I ever need to use CAs customer service.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Glad you got it repaired with timely delivery.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Glad they took care of you. Have you posted pictures of that .327? I'll have to go looking around.

Reactions: BBGun

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Too bad it failed, but they sure improved their image with great service.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Great news! If you can, post a picture! There are a whole slew of 32/327 fans here! :)

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
That is fantastic C/S!!!! I am impressed by the extra mile Charter Arms went for you. I tip my hat to Charter Arms.....

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Charter arms 327

Great news! If you can, post a picture! There are a whole slew of 32/327 fans here! :)

Great news. The 327 works perfectly now.
I took it to the range today. Not only did it perform great but it sure shoots nice. No target pics but at 25 yards it shot mostly 5" patterns.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Thats great to know. I like charter arms, just never heard if their warranty. Hmmm maybe I should go look at what they are offering now.

Creek

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Great news. The 327 works perfectly now.
I took it to the range today. Not only did it perform great but it sure shoots nice. No target pics but at 25 yards it shot mostly 5" patterns.
Nice, I bet those .327 scream out of the longer barrel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts