Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a phone call to Taurus, they took back my cracked pt111 12 round magazine. I shipped it on Feb 24, they received it on Feb 26, and March 10th my free factory new replacement magazine arrived in the mail.

Thanks Taurus.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sweet. Nice to hear the good encounters, along with the not-so-good. Did it crack over extended use, a short period, or did it come that way?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Yeah, I had the same good luck, written up somewhere on here.
New gun, mag was cracked, replaced actually twice. Once by Davidson's, and again by Taurus. I was lucky enough to gain by my problem, even though I told Taurus CS, that Davidson's had replaced it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just purchaserd a 24/7 pro 45 a few weeks back. Been having a lot of FTF issues. Noticed the rounds have been nose diving in the two magazines that came with it. Also noticed that the last five rounds fed just fine through both the magazines of the weapon, so this is how I'm so sure that the magazines are the problem. Have taken them apart and cleaned out any gunk that was in them, but did not do anything to the springs. Should I just try and get two new magazines or just try and get these two to work right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts