Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was only about 15 minutes when I called Taurus today to send my Tracker in. The last two times I've had to call on this gun I have been on hold at least 90 minutes. They are sent me a shipping label and it arrived in my inbox seconds after getting off the phone. The CS guy was helpful, courteous, and very easy to deal with. Good job Taurus! This is exactly what their CS should be like.

Hopefully the repair will be quick and it will get back soon so I can get it up for sale and sold.

·
Super Moderator
26,963 Posts
Great to hear!
Thanks for putting this up.

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
Blind squirrel found a nut?
I posted in another thread a few weeks ago that I was on hold all of 45 seconds after the prerecorded message stopped. This was early afternoon and I was completely shocked at how quick they answered. It would be nice if we all had that experience.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
It all depends on how many people around the country are calling at the same time, as to how long you may be on hold. All calls are put into a rotation in the phone que, there can be as many as 100 calls or more in a phone que. So, roll the dice and standby!

·
Registered
36,305 Posts
Yes. Want to buy a 4" SS Tracker .44 Magnum?
AAHHHhh, just so we can set a fair price, would that be a working 4" SS Tracker or a paperwe---UHH I mean a non working one?-------------:eek:hmy:

Reactions: Wreckerman

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AAHHHhh, just so we can set a fair price, would that be a working 4" SS Tracker or a paperwe---UHH I mean a non working one?-------------:eek:hmy:
Well, it's going in to get fixed, but even after a fix it hasn't made it more than 200 rounds without breaking, so I can't honestly call it anything but a paperweight.

In all seriousness, if Taurus repairs the gun I will NOT be putting it on the classifieds here. I will list it locally and sell it to someone I don't know. I like you guys to much to sell my nightmare to any of the fine people on this forum. On the off chance it's replaced, I WILL put it on the classifieds here as NIB for a reasonable price, and if it doesn't get any interest I will list it locally.

This gun has frustrated me so much I don't even want to look at another Tracker. Its being sold and i will be replacing it as my hunting/field sidearm with a G20SF as soon as its sold Its a bummer, because I love everything about it except the durability problems. Now go ahead and blast away at me for replacing a Taurus with one of those God awful G-Word guns.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I called them today around 3:00PM DET and was on hold about 15 minutes regarding problems with my new TPC 738. Talked with a nice fellow and he e-mailed me a prepaid FEDEX label in just a few minutes. Sending it back to them tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I was on hold for 72 minutes Monday before I got through.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts