Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty sure I saw a Taurus Curve on last night's airing of the new TV series Whiskey Cavalier on ABC.

They seem to use a lot of different guns, and last night also clearly displayed a M&P (Shield I think) towards the end of the show. The M&P had the engraving on the slide highlighted, which is not standard.

Not the best "cop show", but interesting at times.

Surprisingly, there is a database of guns in the movies and TV, and it includes this show - Whiskey Cavalier - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games. Nothing posted on the latest show yet.

·
Registered
37,079 Posts
these three gun totting burly type gusy walk into a bar sit down and order a drink, they watch the teelvision behind the bar that has a cop show on.
one guy after watching for a while says did you see that gun he had, the second guy say well no i was looking at that fine looking woman, and then the third guy says did you guys see the man wiht those big old pretty puffy lips---the silence is deafening!!!----

Attachments

Reactions: jkv45

·
Registered
17,416 Posts
TV cop shows.
Oh dear.
A cross between a fairy tale and science fiction written by dyslexics.
If one of my pistols ended up on tv I'd melt it down and make a paper weight out of it.
The shame would be too much for it. It would no longer want to live.

Reactions: jtg452

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TV cop shows.
Oh dear.
A cross between a fairy tale and science fiction written by dyslexics.
If one of my pistols ended up on tv I'd melt it down and make a paper weight out of it.
The shame would be too much for it. It would no longer want to live.
I'd have a lot of paper weights.

·
Registered
37,079 Posts
Come on guys, Tv is just make believe .Just like the movies, some are good and most are bad.
Damn so that is why my John Wick moves don't seem to work!!!-------

Attachments

Reactions: cim

·
Super Moderator
20,085 Posts
Uh, . . . don’t look now —— well, maybe ya oughtta —— Whiskey Cavalier has been cancelled.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
You stayed long enough to see a woman? I started losing interest when Foley was sobbing to a sad love song while in bed. Thought he was doing a Lena Dunham imitation. Apparently you have to see a lot of ghay before the hot chick arrived.

·
Registered
17,416 Posts
Uh, . . . don’t look now —— well, maybe ya oughtta —— Whiskey Cavalier has been cancelled.
Whiskey Cavalier.
Hmmm.
Sounds like an alcoholic drink with an irreverent attitude.
Other than that I have no idea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts