Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if this is where this comment should be posted. If not feel free to move it.

Yesterday I was in need of a part for a Taurus 605ss2. I contacted Taurus Customer Service through the Chat option. I communicated with a young lady named Emily.

Very knowledgeable helpful young lady. Very pleasant to speak to. After a short talk we found the 2 parts I needed. She checked and informed me they did have the parts in stock and conveyed to me the cost.

I gave her my Name, Address and Bank card number and that was it. Wala parts ordered. It could not have been easier.

Thank you Emily and Taurus Customer Service.

We at times have a tendency to bad mouth Customer Service so I felt a CUDOS Appreciation would be nice for a change.

Merry, Merry Christmas to you all.

·
21,962 Posts
We've been hearing more good reports lately; hope that continues!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I've contacted Taurus thrice in the last two months and every time I have talked to Emily. She's been great and super helpful. I've written good reviews for her on their followup emails. They need a bunch like her.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
810 Posts
Good to hear - sometimes the hardest sell to a corporation is that a quality customer service department doesn't 'cost', it saves.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I always get Emily. I think they all go by the name Emily regardless of who actually does it. Whoever Emily is, she or he does a great job.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I guess I spoke to soon.
Ordered and paid for the parts Dec. 19th.

Still have not received the parts. All Taurus Customer Service will say is the parts have not been shipped yet.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Were good. Received the parts today and the other parts order has shipped.

Were good.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Were good. Received the parts today and the other parts order has shipped.

Were good.
Lucky you. I ordered a month before you, still no love. They do seem to be heading in the right direction finally. They have actually communicated with me about my order. *fingers crossed*

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts