Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Why do you anger yourself by looking there? You know who they are. They're like venomous snakes-leave them alone and they won't bite you.

·
Premium Member
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't look, Gunmart Blog looked.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
What is the big deal? Whatever they are selling belongs to them up until somebody buys it. As it belongs to them they can sell it for whatever they decide it is worth. It is not gouging, theft, or any other kind of larceny.

If you don't want to buy it, can't afford to buy it, or think it is a ridiculous price go somewhere else for it.

Obviously some are willing to pay the price or the company would be having trouble staying in business.

Don

·
21,935 Posts
Obviously some are willing to pay the price or the company would be having trouble staying in business.

Don
Every con man who isn't in prison can make a very similar argument.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I was at a gun show a few years ago and one table had Anderson lowers 3 for $99.

·
Registered
14,591 Posts
I don't understand the At it again part. Did they ever stop being at it?

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
What is the big deal? Whatever they are selling belongs to them up until somebody buys it. As it belongs to them they can sell it for whatever they decide it is worth. It is not gouging, theft, or any other kind of larceny.

If you don't want to buy it, can't afford to buy it, or think it is a ridiculous price go somewhere else for it.

Don
I think it's because they jump on that bandwagon so quickly...kinda like everyone else. :p

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
CTD has exhibited a business model based on "There is one born every day!" It works! ;)

Reactions: CJS3 and olfarhors
1 - 14 of 14 Posts