Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
54729-black-moon.jpg
"The name of Trayvon Martin was invoked again Wednesday night in Gainesville during an attack by a group that police say stomped on a white man who was scuffling with a black robbery suspect on the Bo Diddley Community Plaza"

`This is the second attack by a crowd saying "Trayvon" in Gainesville, FL. The first one had no witnesses except the victim. This one did have witnesses......If these incidents go unpunished, they will escalate`

Carl Milton Babb, 50, arrested on robbery charge after release from prison. | Gainesville.com

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
And they probably will go unpunished...

Reactions: JayneCobb

·
Registered
202 Posts
This sort of thing has been a growing trend that started long before the Trayvon Martin thing. The courts have been, and will continue to be affected by the threat of large-scale riots and looting if they don't rule as the mob demands. I fear for the Republic.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This sort of thing has been a growing trend that started long before the Trayvon Martin thing. The courts have been, and will continue to be affected by the threat of large-scale riots and looting if they don't rule as the mob demands. I fear for the Republic.
And fear/Violence is what some folks thrive on....especially when they are in large numbers......Lets get it over with...Let these folks do their thing...and let the Law enforcement agencies/National Guard do their thing.....along with the law-bidding citizens...let them do their thing in Defending themselves...Hiding from it will only strengthen it.....Its like a cancer....cut it out now before it grows worse....Political Correctness (invented by the Liberals) is hurting our country....and some Folks and Other nations are taking advantage of it......

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Every time we see something like this we need to go find our liberal friends and thank them- then tell them why we are thanking them.
I still do not speak to members of my extended family that voted for Obuttallah. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

·
Super Moderator
35,550 Posts
Forecast is for a long, hot summer. Just what the doctor (BHO) ordered.

Reactions: LongTermGuy

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
That's why you need to carry so you can just shoot the BG before he gets away.

Reactions: JayneCobb

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I may start carrying a pistol on each hip.

Just sayin'...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Stories like these, and the death threats I got as a Corrections Officer, are the reason I now have a CCP. I'd like to share a quote I saw on another forum :

".45 ACP: Turning D-bags into fertilizer for over 100 years...."

First time I saw that I laughed my hinder off. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
View attachment 25752
"The name of Trayvon Martin was invoked again Wednesday night in Gainesville during an attack by a group that police say stomped on a white man who was scuffling with a black robbery suspect on the Bo Diddley Community Plaza"

`This is the second attack by a crowd saying "Trayvon" in Gainesville, FL. The first one had no witnesses except the victim. This one did have witnesses......If these incidents go unpunished, they will escalate`

Carl Milton Babb, 50, arrested on robbery charge after release from prison. | Gainesville.com

Not with this fed AG

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Now we all know this had NOTHING to do with race, so it is not a HATE crime... RIGHT!!!! Just turn this around and the DOJ would be all over it as a HATE crime and it would be a FEDERAL case! NO HATE BAITERS on this one ..... in the school of political correctness I guess this must be acceptable. WHAT BS....

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
It is plain to notice the racial make up in the posted video therefore it is no wonder that the media, the Massa Obama regime, The Reverands Sharpton and Jackson are not clamoring for immediate action. Personally if it had been me I probably would not have been in that area to begin with and if I was I would have left as quickly as I could have even if it meant dropping a few of them on the way.

I don't feel that I am a coward, but it only seems sensible to me to avoid certain neighborhoods. Maybe it is because I am wiser since growing older, since I do remember being is some rather "Seedy Neighborhoods" when I was younger!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts