Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by the Crimson Trace booth at the NRA Convention in Louisville yesterday and asked them if they were working on anything in the Taurus Line. The guy told me that the only new thing they have in the works for Taurus is a grip for The Judge. :D That. Would. Be. Awesome.

Unfortunately he did not have an estimated date or MSRP.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
If they put out a grip for the Judge then it should fit all of the Tracker family including the 617 and 817.

Crimson Trace already offers lasergrips for the M85.

·
Registered
279 Posts
anyone have any news on the grips for the judge/tracker family?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Notihing yet....I e-mailed Crimson Trace and no info available yet.

·
Registered
279 Posts
i have done the same once a month and nothing so far. If they would make em they would cover something like 20 differnt pistols. i personally want one for my 617 and my Judge that "should" be under the tree this year. ( i am not sure how good i have been.)

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I want them for my 817. Don't know about the Judge though---maybe for the .45 Colt loads.

·
Registered
279 Posts
they'd be good on any of them for low light conditions

·
Registered
279 Posts
well good news... i just got a reply from crimson trace and it reads as follows:

Afternoon SGT Mitchell-

You may not have to wait much longer as we are seriously looking into that weapon. I have a friend in the Afghanistan that carries one and swears by the gun, as it has saved his skin in close quarters more than once over seas. Please keep posted to our website in the next month as we are releasing a few more new grips at the end of the year.

I wish you and yours a wonderful and safe holiday, I thank you for your service.

Take care and be well,

Nathan Lombard

·
Registered
45 Posts
While we're on the subject, would any of y'all know which CT model would fit a Model 431?
Both of the two Taurus grip models on Crimson Trace's website are for the small-frame snubbie models, and the only medium-frame revolver grips they have that seem halfway compatible to my .44 are the Smith & Wesson K-frame models.
Would a S&W Crimson Trace fit on a square-butt Taurus, or am I talking apples and steaks here?

·
Registered
279 Posts
probably apples and steaks...... if you have a good shop nearby, take it to them and try a set on yours. that's about the onlu suggestion in can make

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Apples and steaks...sorry. The only Taurus CT grip right now is for the M85.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, that figures. Thanks, guys. I'll see if there's a store around me that doesn't mind a "fitting" session :p
Good luck with that Judge grip, fords4life. If they actually produce one, I just might grab a Judge myself I've got to get me one of those.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Did you folks see this?

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
Sir, I believe we had a thread on that sometime ago. One or two months now. They also have the same attachment for the Taurus 85, 605, or 905 frame.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Robby,... ME TOO...<:))

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Unbelievable....a set will be mine when they are available.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts