Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Some of the very best restaurants in the country are in Montclair, including pizza and, to my surprise, excellent Texas barbeque.

That is one smart tree rat. Must be evolving during the pandemic.

Still, the pizza rat beats all.

·
Registered
4,041 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
This is nuts. Looters should be shot! They should be skinned for their crimes. I would fry them, lightly, with flour, add milk and simmer on low for two hours. Biscuits, mashed taters, green beans and sweet tea.

Oh deer, Don't get me started on bob white collar crime.

·
Super Moderator
35,573 Posts
I suspect it was more than a few minutes

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Super Moderator
13,789 Posts
This is nuts. Looters should be shot! They should be skinned for their crimes. I would fry them, lightly, with flour, add milk and simmer on low for two hours. Biscuits, mashed taters, green beans and sweet tea.

Oh deer, Don't get me started on bob white collar crime.
Someone is in rare form this morning. Well done, sir.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
The last theft of a delivery that occurred in my area was done by an animal, only it was a raccoon. Not sure which 'coon because he was wearing a mask. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
When my wife and I were dating we went on a road trip vacation camping. We had plastic totes with hotdogs and hamburger buns on the picnic table. While we were away from the site squirrels ate through the plastic lid and got to the rolls! How they knew to do that was amazing and at the time really made me mad! The rolls were in a closed plastic bag, under a latched plastic lid yet they ate through the lid like they had x-ray vision!

·
Registered
24,505 Posts
Well, it is obvious that squirrel is a lefty. He wants to tax the pizza owner and give it to the squirrels.

·
Super Moderator
13,789 Posts
Some years ago a fellow truck driver drove my assigned Kenworth T800 for a day and left a bag of chips* in the cab overnight. The next morning, during my first delivery, I discovered that a ground squirrel had chewed a hole in the accordion-style stick shift cover on the floor so he could get to the bag of chips and eat them. I ordered a new cover and replaced it. That was a waste of 30 minutes - the following morning there was another hole in the new cover, even though I made sure there was no trace of food in the cab. I ordered another new cover, but this time I stopped at a hardware store and bought a can of oil-based pepper spray and coated the underside of the rubber cover before installing it (while wearing latex gloves). Presto! No more squirrel visits inside the KW.

*"Crisps," for our British members.

·
Super Moderator
34,958 Posts
MMMmmm, I like me some fried squirrel. :D Beats the HECK out of pizza. Better for ya, too. :D

·
Super Moderator
34,958 Posts
Squirrels have to be eaten, too. :D

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
18,498 Posts
That's a squirglar.

Reactions: GhostHorse

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
So far that hasn't happened here... But maybe they know I have quick access to my great grandfathers old squirrel gun. She might be over 100 years old but the old girl still does the job... :D :D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts