Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want to start taking credit cards for taking payments on firearm repair and equipment sales and I know that Square is obviously a no go, as is PayPal. Any word on Intuit GoPayment, Rectangle Ware-Ever Pay or some others that might not have policies against firearm equipment transactions? Any help or info is greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

·
Registered
25,008 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota. Have a chat with your banker. They should be able to help.

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
I hope you don't mind getting figuratively raped by processing fees.

Reactions: jimb1972

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
This is why I am looking at not as well known names. Some of them tend to have lower rates than Square and such.
We use Bank of America and believe it or not according to our local bank we shouldn't shop the deal, let alone mention it to any one because we're getting such a "good" rate. CC processing gets my blood pressure up.

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
What they don't know won't hurt you, tell them you do custom machining and use a non firearm specific company name like ----'s customs

·
Registered
28,367 Posts
What they don't know won't hurt you, tell them you do custom machining and use a non firearm specific company name like ----'s customs
It's in their TOS. You don't want to violate a contract - especially with someone who will be owing you money.

Reactions: daytonaredeye

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah but I would rather just use a company that I don't have to be sneaky with. I saw on Reddit that Rectangle has no policy against firearm related sales, anyone on here heard of them, experience with them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts