1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Reactions: CWB

·
Premium Member
4,588 Posts
I don't usually watch Internet videos, but that one was enjoyable. The only complaint I'd have with the dummy, is his misquotation of the Eighth Amendment. It prohibits cruel AND unusual punishment. Dummy said cruel OR unusual. Unfortunately, liberals and courts tend to take the misquote instead of reading the Constitution. Who'd o' thunk!

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
A crash test dummy talking about "God given human rights". 😄
Nothing wrong with the words, but what I would like to see a crash test dummy do is protect a house or business from attackers, arsonists, etc, without being armed, and show the results. Then show the same thing but the crash test dummy is armed and show the different results.

·
22,542 Posts
Pretty good video. We need to start addressing all the hundreds of thousands to millions of new gun owners, and pointing out that "I've got mine, now let's impose gun control on everyone else" is not realistic, and if they support gun control it's going to bite them too. Because ultimately, as expressed by a former SCOTUS justice and many elected officials, their ultimate goal is to eliminate the second amendment.

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
When word of the Redcoats marching toward an area, the people would move their livestock into hiding places. Not much they could do about crops growing but the preserved food had to be hidden too. They would also stash away as many valuables as possible in order not to lose them. It must have been a major challenge to hide the long guns, powder, ball ammo etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts