Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Courtroom evidence.TX Officer Involved Shooting (Dash-cam video)

The Below link is the in-car video from one of the officers involved in
the chase which ended in a shootout and TX Game Warden Justin Hurst being
killed.

The Jury found the defendant guilty of Capital Murder last week and gave him
death as punishment. The video goes out when a round from the AK-47 hits the
camera. This all started from a stop where the defendant was going to
receive a citation for shooting from the roadway. This in-car video was
released
just a few days ago. It's worth noting the way in which the suspect parks and
how he uses his vehicle for cover, and how quickly he exits his vehicle and
starts firing from a handgun before he transitions to the AK.


(http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/wharton_county/story/352636-a352663-t32.html)
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
101 Posts
Re: Courtroom evidence.TX Officer Involved Shooting (Dash-cam video)

+1 And i'm glad the bg has to think about dying for a while before he actually does. I'm not a huge fan of the inflated egos in Texas, but they do know how to mete out justice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,697 Posts
Re: Courtroom evidence.TX Officer Involved Shooting (Dash-cam video)

weekes69 said:
+1 And i'm glad the bg has to think about dying for a while before he actually does. I'm not a huge fan of the inflated egos in Texas, but they do know how to mete out justice.
Inflated egos...I guess compared to Indiana, we have that right! :rolleyes:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
21,440 Posts
Re: Courtroom evidence.TX Officer Involved Shooting (Dash-cam video)

My thoughts go out to the all LEO you never know when you'll run into a nutcase. Stay safe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,815 Posts
Re: Courtroom evidence.TX Officer Involved Shooting (Dash-cam video)

thoughts and prayers to all the LEO and fam, fry that guy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,376 Posts
Re: Courtroom evidence.TX Officer Involved Shooting (Dash-cam video)

They should have shot him dead on the spot. It would have saved a lot of tax payer money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
308 Posts
Re: Courtroom evidence.TX Officer Involved Shooting (Dash-cam video)

WOW, that was F/N intense!!! WOW
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,043 Posts
Re: Courtroom evidence.TX Officer Involved Shooting (Dash-cam video)

I know capital punishment is not a deterrent. But what I do know is that this low-life scum will have the Warden's family watching as he takes his last breath. :mad:

I have a fear of the same thing happening to me....many people carry firearms in Arizona (much more than NYC). And it only takes one slightly unstable citizen who had a bad day to destroy the rest of my family's lives.

I would have had my service pistol drawn just as the game warden did----but on the wrong end of a rifle/handgun fight with no warning at around 25 feet, I feel that I'd lose that one.

Maybe retirement is where I should've stayed instead of getting "back on the horse". :-\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Re: Courtroom evidence.TX Officer Involved Shooting (Dash-cam video)

TRX450R_Racer said:
They should have shot him dead on the spot. It would have saved a lot of tax payer money.
+1000
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
101 Posts
Re: Courtroom evidence.TX Officer Involved Shooting (Dash-cam video)

Case and point. Thanks for the assist.

Jake3501 said:
Inflated egos...I guess compared to Indiana, we have that right! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Courtroom evidence.TX Officer Involved Shooting (Dash-cam video)

NYPD said:
I know capital punishment is not a deterrent. But what I do know is that this low-life scum will have the Warden's family watching as he takes his last breath. :mad:

I have a fear of the same thing happening to me....many people carry firearms in Arizona (much more than NYC). And it only takes one slightly unstable citizen who had a bad day to destroy the rest of my family's lives.

I would have had my service pistol drawn just as the game warden did----but on the wrong end of a rifle/handgun fight with no warning at around 25 feet, I feel that I'd lose that one.

Maybe retirement is where I should've stayed instead of getting "back on the horse". :-\
My problem is whit the police departments that some of them don't allow LEO's to have a long gun in their squad cars.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,345 Posts
Re: Courtroom evidence.TX Officer Involved Shooting (Dash-cam video)

I volunteer to pull the switch on the electric chair.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top