Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not been on much on account of work and my 3 year old daughter. But I did pick up a couple new toys. Traded my Ruger P95 for a G22. Then bought a Kahr CW40 and
Kel Tec PF9

My 40's. G22, PX4,CW40

KEL TEC PF9

·
Registered
272 Posts
Very nice pistols ya got there! I use the pf9 for carry and absolutly love it. It's not however a pleasure to shoot. Never had an issue with it, its just a snappy little 9mm. I put 150 rounds of ball ammo and 50 rounds of Hornady critical defence through it when I first got it. I wanted to break it in and see how it ran. Not a single issue that day or since. Won't ever do that again though. Some areas on my hand were almost raw enough to bleed. I carry using their pocket clip mostly and it's so comfortable I often forget I'm even carrying it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Daddy daughter days we go to the LGS. She has her eye on a Mossberg tactical .22 long bull barrel with the adjustable stock. DA MOMMA IS GOING TO KILL ME WHEN I BUY IT FOR HER.

·
32,619 Posts
Daddy daughter days we go to the LGS. She has her eye on a Mossberg tactical .22 long bull barrel with the adjustable stock. DA MOMMA IS GOING TO KILL ME WHEN I BUY IT FOR HER.
Buy and run like the fury. :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jonrjen. Yes it is. Great gun. A little thick. But fits my hand perfect. Not a lot of having to aim. Kinda getting into 40's. Have the Kahr CM40 on order. And QD. No place to run and hide. But what Baby wants Baby gets.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Sweet collection! Glad to have you back! I too stayed away because of business, family, etc. But I had to come back and enjoy all the fun. Now if I could just get my collection to grow like yours did! :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Took the Kahr to my LGS to have the slide Duracoated black. Not a real big fan of stainless. But I like the gun. One of the owners does it. I figure for 45 bucks what the hell.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Here is a pic of after having my CW40 slide DuraHeat coated HK Black. 45 bucks.

·
Registered
32,090 Posts
How do you like that PX4 Sub-compact? How is the recoil and the accuracy?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PX4 shoots and handles great. Recoil in not bad. It is one of those guns that just fit my hands perfect.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts