Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

From left to right:
The girlfriend's CC, .357 snub nose 'Lady Smith'
My CC of choice, PT-111 Pro (most favorite gun EVER!)
My Bushmaster 9mm Carbon-15 AR Pre-mods (second most favorite gun EVER!)

:)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
It can be a dangerous thing when a mans women knows how to shoot and owns her own weapon. It tends to make the man behave and remain faithful or learn how to bob & weave, while ducking for cover when he has pissed her off ;)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Nice collection! I'd imagine recoil from the Bushmaster would be virtually nil. My Ruger PC9 in 9mm is the same, it's like squeezing the trigger on a 10/22.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DRAEGER said:
It can be a dangerous thing when a mans women knows how to shoot and owns her own weapon. It tends to make the man behave and remain faithful or learn how to bob & weave, while ducking for cover when he has pissed her off ;)
Haha, yea those run n shoot classes will pay off!

Taurus_9mm said:
Nice collection! I'd imagine recoil from the Bushmaster would be virtually nil. My Ruger PC9 in 9mm is the same, it's like squeezing the trigger on a 10/22.
Thanks! Yea recoil is non issue with the Bushy. I like that Ruger pc9, hows the accuracy on it?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I've had a AR 9mm pistol and AR 45cal rifle, both were alot of fun to play with. After I purchased a Beretta CX4 Storm in 9mm (when they first hit the market) I sold the two AR's. I built both with Superior Arms upper and lowers and all the extra toys on them. I like to build an AR pistol in 7.62x39, but haven't because there is a lack of reliable mags that hold and shoot above 8-10 rds. Although the Mini 30 does now have Promag brand 30 round mags, I doubt they will work in an AR.

Being that your in Idaho, I bit you shoot your sure of spuds for target practice ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, didn't you know we don't grow spuds in Idaho anymore? I was thinking about getting myself an AR in 45, what did you think? How was the range on that?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
45cal is not really made for range, although 100yds is not a problem and fun. 45cal is slow compared to a 9mm, you can almost shoot and lower your weapon before the bullet hits its mark at 100yds (kind of like watching a bb travel from an air rifle) ;)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
theJ said:
Thanks! Yea recoil is non issue with the Bushy. I like that Ruger pc9, hows the accuracy on it?

Very accurate and feeds virtually anything. I say virtually because I had issues in the past with it not feeding PMC Starfire ammo but I think it was due to the profile of the bullet. When I use more conical bullets now with the PC9 it works fine. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts