·
Registered
579 Posts
Sweeeeet !!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I thought they were pretty cool. I read about them here and heard good things about them. The Handall Jr really changes the position of my finger on the trigger, more under the tip of the finger instead of the crook of the first knuckle. I am hoping this helps with my lack of trigger discipline so i don't have to aim top left all the time haha

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
theJ said:
Yea I thought they were pretty cool. I read about them here and heard good things about them. The Handall Jr really changes the position of my finger on the trigger, more under the tip of the finger instead of the crook of the first knuckle. I am hoping this helps with my lack of trigger discipline so i don't have to aim top left all the time haha
Well where did you get the Handall Jr. I would like to try that too. I still shoot low and left, and any help that improves it might be worth it. Just cannot figure why I do not have the problem with a snubby, in SA, but do with the semi auto.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops I should have said "so I don't have to aim top right all the time"

And boy did it make a difference! I was actually surprised, I hit the target right between the eyes at 10 yards my first try using the Handall grip, no joke. That is pretty good for me, I like firearms but I am not the most accurate in the room. I really think getting my finger tip over the trigger was key like in other subcompacts I have shot so far. Using the Handall I definitely had better grouping, and didn't have to aim top right anymore. That took a little getting used to in itself heh!

Robby, I got it off ebay: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=handall+jr&category0= for around 12$ shipped (I think, couldn't be much more than that..), I say give it a shot, it feels nice in your hand and for me it squared up the fingers nicely

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Ok, I found mine at a local pawn, check cashing gun shop, for 8.99 plus tax. I knew they had Hogue and sure enough it was in stock.

Now if the weather will break enough for me to hit my outdoor range to see how I do. I know that my grip is forced higher automatically, and that may have been my problem to start with.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks good. I may need to pick up an Handall Jr. for mine:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts