Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Very cool! Let us know what you think once you get it!!!

Todd

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. :D

I really love the RB series. I have a .500 Magnum and intend on getting the RB in .44 Mag as well at some point.

Best Wishes

·
Super Moderator
35,078 Posts
I'd like to hear you call the Dave Ramsey show and ask him what he things about buying a handgun on credit. ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Helluva cannon. I'd like to have one, but not real sure what I'd do with it other than punchin' paper. Probably wanna spend another three or four hundred on a scope and mounts and hunt with it. Great handgun hunting round for hogs.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My FFL guy emailed me today. Said my new Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull is in. Can hardly contain myself!

·
Super Moderator
35,078 Posts
Wow, whadda cannon! :eek:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sweet! I almost bought the .454 (even considered the .500) but I settled on the .44 mag because I could afford to shoot it more often! (Plus I had 100 rounds of .44 left over from when I had a Colt Anaconda)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let's just say it's not a girlie man gun. Took her to the range, and put the first shot in the 10 ring at twenty feet, but said...WHOOOO... when I felt the recoil. After that it was flinch city for a while till I settled down. Then started hitting the 10 ring every shot.

After a box of 454, the .45 colt bullets I finished with seemed like a wimp load. ;)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
That's exactly how I feel after going from the .500 Mag to the .357 -- the .357 feels like a .22 LR then. :D

Glad you got to take it out for a twirl. I have to take the .500 out again sometime as well but today it was the Mini-30s turn for a little fun. :)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
gandog56,

It does clear the sinuses! LOL They do have .500 Special loads that one can shoot, however I doubt I'll ever get a box unless a friend of mine who is recoil sensitive wants to try it out.

·
Super Moderator
35,078 Posts
500 special? They aint' got that in a snub nose ultralite pocket model, yet??? :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts