Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,871 Posts
This is one that has peaked my interest as of late. But I could buy 3 or more Taurus pistols for the same price. Plus I do not like the idea of paying for a pistol and then receiving the lead time as to when I could expect the firearm to be built.
But, it is just different enough that if I came across one, that I could pay for and walk out with it....well, that ain't going to happen any time soon.Coonan - Welcome to Coonan!

·
Registered
27,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is one that has peaked my interest as of late. But I could buy 3 or more Taurus pistols for the same price. Plus I do not like the idea of paying for a pistol and then receiving the lead time as to when I could expect the firearm to be built.
But, it is just different enough that if I came across one, that I could pay for and walk out with it....well, that ain't going to happen any time soon.Coonan - Welcome to Coonan!
Pretty. I have a 1911 that takes .38 special wadcutters. I agree that a .357 sounds fascinating. How about a Colt Delta Elite instead?

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
That's pretty cool. It would be on my "absolutely don't need it, but it's neat" list....

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
One of those guns that has absoulutely no purpose to the average guy, but every average guy wants one!

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
USFA Gunslinger 5 1/2 in, 45 Colt. Will never be able to afford one, or live long enough to receive it. A cool gun.

·
Registered
29,861 Posts
Looks like the "Iron Curtain" answer to "What is a Intratec 9 ?".

But, who am I to judge another man's Rhubarb...wanting one is reason enough.

Ugly folks breed too...
;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
OK, if we're wishing, I'm wishing big! Barrett M82 and M240 MG.......zombie wars, lol!

M82 Barrett.jpg M240 MG.jpg

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'd like a Sig P 226. Maybe some day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts