Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What will the liberals say about this?

Employee shot inside Hermitage Walmart | WKBN.com

"...McClimans told them he was in the process of transitioning genders and when he told his coworkers about it recently, Hall was offended, became enraged and started making threats."

Uh oh, a transgender person uses a gun because he was threatened. Liberal heads will explode.

And I love it.

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I doubt it will get any media coverage, as it doesn't fit the "agenda".
Probably not, but if the transgender guy had been shot, Obozo would be holding an emergency press conference, surrounded by representatives from the LGBT community, to announce a new round of "common sense" gun laws he wants congress to pass.

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
Yep you nailed it. In this case we have a person who stole a pistol & tried to assassinate a coworker.

Thankfully he/she/it? Could not shoot well and the victim will most likely survive.

·
Registered
14,588 Posts
the shooter looks rather.. effeminate as well. He'll do REAL well in prison.

Reactions: coopercdrkey

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
What will the liberals say about this?

Employee shot inside Hermitage Walmart | WKBN.com

"...McClimans told them he was in the process of transitioning genders and when he told his coworkers about it recently, Hall was offended, became enraged and started making threats."

Uh oh, a transgender person uses a gun because he was threatened. Liberal heads will explode.

And I love it.

I went to the bottom of the story and read the comments. It was quite comical!

·
Registered
381 Posts
The shooter is in deep doo-doo, he does not stand a chance in court, and he will get 20 years for attempted murder. That is my assessment of it.
He got a real head start on prison comfort though, he will be a popular he/she.

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On the bright side, once in prison the government will have to pay for his operation, a la Chelsea Manning.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Would it be PC to build Trans-prisons?

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
We the people shouldn't be paying for any operations he lost his rights the moment he pulled the trigger, and manning should have went before a firing squad. The PC people are bringing this country slowly but surely to its knees

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I saw a Hillary poster and a rainbow flag on a business downtown the other day. I told my wife, "I don't think they understand. Hillary support muzelims and muzelims hate the gays." They need to vote for Trump.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
What a sweetheart.:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts