·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Is this a possible sighting of the following common creature:
rino.jpg

·
Super Moderator
35,536 Posts
Thinking more about this, is has to be another politician's lie...SIXTY full time employees are assigned to handle the current OK concealed carry licenses? This is one first class liar...look for her to run for Congress.

"The state bureau of investigation, which issues handgun licenses, had opposed the bill, saying it would cost the agency about $4.7 million annually and result in the loss of about 60 full-time positions.Many business leaders, including local chambers of commerce, also opposed the bill, giving the governor - who cannot run for re-election under term limits - plenty of political cover to veto it.
The Legislature already has adjourned its session so lawmakers will not be able to revisit the issue until next year after the election of a new governor."

Governor May Fallin Vetoes 'Constitutional Carry' bill

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
60 full-time State jobs lost? Well, boo hoo hoo! The sooner the better as far as I am concerned (no pun intended).

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Oklahomans, do your duty!!!! Show this RINO and her ilk the door, vote them out, and do not ever vote them in again!!!
She's out anyway. Just don't vote her into the Congress and don't vote another RINO into the Governor's office. Y'all pay attention, will ya?

Reactions: bigC and Czechbikr

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Seen on the news the other day one of our congressmen wants to call for a special session to override some of the governor's vetoes.

I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: GhostHorse

·
Super Moderator
19,635 Posts
I'm stuck in Colorado with boulder liberals and Colorado springs liberals. Ugh

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
Property is still quite affordable here in the old CS of A.

Reactions: FreeInAZ

·
Registered
14,598 Posts
Kentucky is an option as is New Mexico

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
Just go somewhere other than Texas, we don't want none of the other Coloradans followin ya.

Reactions: FreeInAZ and bigC
41 - 58 of 58 Posts