Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So for my 1000th post (I wonder what's gonna happen) I saw a little post on Tumblr where a person purchased an AR-15 lower receiver and got a complimentary copy of the US Constitution (and a tootsie roll). I think this is a great idea, little tracts of the Constitution can certainly be purchased real cheap in bulk, perhaps we can all encourage all our local gun shops to start including copies with all gun purchases. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Couldn't hurt.

·
Registered
27,172 Posts
Any elected(or appointed)official should be required to read one before taking office.
It is unconstitutional to require that an elected official even be able to read!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh look! I made Warrant Officer with my 1000th post. Now that's like being a commissioned officer except not really commissioned so I can't use the officer's club. All the responsibility and none of the privileges.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Yes, I noted the promotion as well.

congratulations-gif-41.gif

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Oh look! I made Warrant Officer with my 1000th post. Now that's like being a commissioned officer except not really commissioned so I can't use the officer's club. All the responsibility and none of the privileges.
OH, but you can!!:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
27,172 Posts
We let WOs in—as long as they're buying.

I'll have a Knob Creek.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
What a great idea! This is how it should be done everywhere!! You buy and AR lower and receive a copy of the Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence.

Hmm. Come to think of it, I saw a real cool AR lower at my LGS that had a skull and crossed swords on the magazine well housing and "Safe" was replaced by "Parlay", single shot was replaced by "Pillage" and full auto was replaced by "Aaarrh".

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Congrats. The first thousand is the hardest.
So is the one between Captain and Major. :D Except for certain post whores trying for their fifth star by year's end, huh, TH! :D :icon_ poke: :p

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
I wish there were more organizations distributing the Constitution!

·
Registered
27,172 Posts
At the price, you really don't need an organization. Just order 100 of them and start handing them out.

Reactions: rollin thunder

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
Congrats..

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
That would be kind of awesome, and I love the Liberty Bell on that lower. Pretty sweet buy there sir.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I ordered a Citadel M1-22 Carbine from Davidson's last week and when I went to pick it up at my lgs they gave me one of those. Cool!

·
Registered
12,089 Posts
Great idea....and congratulations on the promotion, officer !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts