Taurus Firearm Forum banner

81 - 100 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
LoL! Yes, actually I do. Spent a lot of years in choir (school and church {gasp!}) growing up. So, there ya go, he and I have one similarity, unfortunately I'm not rich, have never met Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin, and have never been to Vegas.;)
Sounds like a Vegas road trip is in order... What's the worst that could happen??? :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Vegas! I'm in.

·
Registered
21,103 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
When do we roll?
If you go to Vegas, you'd have to change your name to what it used to be. Instead of Texheim it would be Terror on the Horizon:D and it's heading to Vegas.:D:D

I went once, only because the wife insisted I go, and now I know, for sure, I'll never go again.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Just when I was beginning to think this forum had high standards, you go and do something like this!:sarcasm:

I guess I need to read up on the requirements. Any one know where they are?:D

OH, before I forget what this is about: congratulations-gif-41.gif I THINK!

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
If you go to Vegas, you'd have to change your name to what it used to be. Instead of Texheim it would be Terror on the Horizon:D and it's heading to Vegas.:D:D

I went once, only because the wife insisted I go, and now I know, for sure, I'll never go again.
I actually love Vegas... I have had lots of fun there! :D :D :D

·
Banned
5,818 Posts
I've been to vegas once. Got married there the second time. That place makes soddom and gomorhah look like nice neighborhoods.:eek:

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
What is a Moderator. Isn't that what they call a silencer in England

·
10,379 Posts
Just when I was beginning to think this forum had high standards, you go and do something like this!:sarcasm:

I guess I need to read up on the requirements. Any one know where they are?:D

OH, before I forget what this is about: View attachment 99542 I THINK!
Well, there ya go, that's what you get for thinking. Don't let it happen again!:D

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Congratulations Wolf!!!

Reactions: Wolf1477

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Oh no! We have a moderator that is in the pack! :eek:....:D:D:D

Congrats my friend, they couldn't have made a better choice. ;)

Outstanding! :)

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Oh no! We have a moderator that is in the pack! :eek:....:D:D:D

Congrats my friend, they couldn't have made a better choice. ;)

Outstanding! :)
Correction: That makes two pack members, I forgot about 91. :D:D

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Must be because you raise goats and the other mods really like goats. You could have become a mod a lot sooner though if you raised sheep! Baaaaahhhhhh!

·
Registered
27,120 Posts
It's sympathy for the missing eye right? That's why I'm not one of the nicest people you know?

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk
Well…no, not really.

·
Registered
27,120 Posts
Correction: That makes two pack members, I forgot about 91. :D:D
Where do you get whiskey in a pack? You sure you're not thinking of beer?

·
10,379 Posts
Must be because you raise goats and the other mods really like goats. You could have become a mod a lot sooner though if you raised sheep! Baaaaahhhhhh!

LoL I do have sheep, a heritage breed called Jacob sheep...odd coincidence 'eh Jake?;)

81 - 100 of 167 Posts