Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
looking at getting a Remora IWB for my taurus 24/7 40 c ds. I emailed them and not sure about the reply
I asked about the size and they responded with a 10. the way I read it, thats for a full sized gun and the c ds isnt that big.
(whole reason I'm asking this is they told me my 627 tracker was a size 9 and its bigger then the compact)
any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Hi all,
looking at getting a Remora IWB for my taurus 24/7 40 c ds. I emailed them and not sure about the reply
I asked about the size and they responded with a 10. the way I read it, thats for a full sized gun and the c ds isnt that big.
(whole reason I'm asking this is they told me my 627 tracker was a size 9 and its bigger then the compact)
any help would be appreciated!
Alan, at Remora, probably responded to your question. He is a good guy who will work with you. Maybe reply to his response verifying that the 10 is the correct holster for your COMPACT (emphasize "compact) pistol.

I have 4 different Remora's and they are great!

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
If I recall, there are 2 different .pdf files on the website and you can double check the size chart. As TD says, Alan will hook you up. I have a Remora for my Ruger SR9C and really enjoy it.

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
I just went to their site and good grief that's confusing. I couldn't figure out how to find and order what I want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts