Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you guys are probably getting tired of me harping on my "accuracy" (or lack thereof) with the G2, but it's really starting to come together, and I'm excited. I took the whole family to the range yesterday. We rented a Saiga and an AR-15 for the youngest, while the middle son, wife, and I worked over the hand guns. I was testing out a new Kahr single stack 9mm I purchased for 50 rounds before switching back over to the G2. I fired off a couple of mags with my "typical" results. I was around the point of aim on the first mag, then as I settled in, my shots were scattering more and more. I handed the G2 over to my wife for the third mag. She lined the laser up on the target and BOOM. bulls eye.

{chin hits floor here}

Need less to say, she put 3 of five rounds at or nears the bulls eye, and we'll give her a pass on the other two. With that for motivation, I was able to then put 10 rounds or so through the little 6x4 inch square on the target used for scoring. Needless to say, my confidence is soaring. It has been a combination of trigger control, not fearing the recoil, and just having the confidence to squeeze the trigger and put the lead on target where I am aiming. Good news, the Laserlyte subcompact v3 is sighted in very well.

We had couple of issues yesterday that happened to my son and my wife. The old stove piping reared its ugly head on like two rounds of 150. I am thinking that maybe some limp wristing was involved here, as it never happened to me?! Any thoughts on the matter appreciated!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had heard, and believed, that women are fine marksmen. I had never witnessed it for myself, until now :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.