1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Ryan should get a public award and the key to the city. We need more Ryans. Backbone, guts and bravery got him out of an ugly situation. In today's world people threaten, steal then try and leave no witnesses. This is the second story this week where a BG had the drop on a potential victim and ended up dead. (I posted a story from St. Louis - a garage invaded by a knife wielding BG, disarmed and killed with his own knife - follow up, not from St. Louis and had a LONG rap sheet like this loser). One less scumbag walking the earth works for me. Too bad the other spineless loser didn't get his too. Ryan had 2 doses of 357 MAG with his name on 'em.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wonder if and when Ryan got his .357 pistol returned to him.

Reactions: mingaa

·
Registered
521 Posts
Was a great story, and the answers given were clear and to the point. No hesitation. To be commended. However, reading the comments... Looks like someone was trolling... The arguments were rediculous, but sure got a lot of responses.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
I am glad that Mr. Moore came out of this okay, other than a slight cut on his neck.
I noticed in the article, that this incident took place in December of 2010, not that it matters.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am glad that Mr. Moore came out of this okay, other than a slight cut on his neck.
I noticed in the article, that this incident took place in December of 2010, not that it matters.
Yeah, I missed that until after I posted.
Oh well, the left doesn't care much about how timely their propaganda is, so neither do I! :p

Reactions: FZ1

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
If his revolver was returned to him it most likely took 6 months to a year to be released. Good reason not to have an expensive carry piece. insert plug for Taurus here.

Reactions: mingaa

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Ryan should get a public award and the key to the city. We need more Ryans. Backbone, guts and bravery got him out of an ugly situation. In today's world people threaten, steal then try and leave no witnesses. This is the second story this week where a BG had the drop on a potential victim and ended up dead. (I posted a story from St. Louis - a garage invaded by a knife wielding BG, disarmed and killed with his own knife - follow up, not from St. Louis and had a LONG rap sheet like this loser). One less scumbag walking the earth works for me. Too bad the other spineless loser didn't get his too. Ryan had 2 doses of 357 MAG with his name on 'em.
I'm with you on that.

Reactions: TXEric and mingaa

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Would be great if we had a tv series that dramatically and intelligently portrayed guns saving lives. Weaving in tactical and strategic thinking would not be difficult.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I enjoyed reading the article and applaud the gentleman for standing his ground against the two worthless pukes who attacked him.

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Good article even if it was dated. The outcome could only have been better had he needed to defend himself against the other one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts