Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what it's like in your area but applicants are flooding county offices in Colorado. I had my permit renewed this week and the deputies and clerks told me the explosion started after Thanksgiving.

According to local gun stores, Black Friday was their biggest sales day ever and this all continues to present. Manufacturers are evidently ready this time because most LGS in my area have plenty of varied stock and ammo.

I'd say folks are getting apprehensive and preparaing for any uncertainties ahead.

Comments?

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
It's been more then steady in my area also. A friend of the family is an instructor and he has been running at capacity for who knows how long now. His classes have been booked at least four to six months in advance for a while now.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
They'll be even more guns sold after Noverber 6 if this election goes wrong..

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
The cause?

Why the best gun salesman in U.S. history...the current President.
Agreed. Four more years could get real scarry!

Reactions: smithlock

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We too have a severe shortage of instructors.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Yup, stock up now if you haven't already!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I know I'm ready. If this POS gets re-elected we're all in for the fight of our lives. I don't trust him half as far as I can throw him.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
It's been more then steady in my area also. A friend of the family is an instructor and he has been running at capacity for who knows how long now. His classes have been booked at least four to six months in advance for a while now.
Over here in Mid-Michigan ( The Rust Belt ) it is the same, huge wait to get into a CPL class. No great sales on anything because of so many people willing to pay list price on any hand gun....

1.1 USA.gif

Reactions: 91 whiskey

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Over here in Mid-Michigan ( The Rust Belt ) it is the same, huge wait to get into a CPL class. No great sales on anything because of so many people willing to pay list price on any hand gun....

View attachment 20886
Renewals are relatively easy here but first-timers are having to wait awhile. Called my original NRA instructor yesterday about my daughter's potential enrollment and he's swamped. We need more instructors, for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts