Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, sold my taurus 24/7 pro in .40 so have no further use for a comp-tac IWB infidel holster, it has the infidel belt clip and the gurka strut with matching clip installed. It has been worn only twice as my taurus has spent most of its time back at the factory for repairs. How about $50 and $6.95 for priority mail (lower 48 states). E-Mail if interested thanks. [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup just like the link above but with the added gurka strut and clip plus the comptac belt clip. Heres a quick picture of mine. It is as good as new only used 2 times.It can be used with or without the strut, I prefered with as it kept the holster stable (no forward/back rocking) Willing to trade for FNP40/browning pro 40 mags or $50+shipping. Thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Do ya think this will work for the Mil Pro PT 145? I checked the site and Taurus is not listed for this holster, so I can only assume you got the one for the XD. I am interested if the Mil Pro will work in it. :D My email is [email protected].

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I am really not sure if it will fit the PT145. Comp-tac might? be able to tell you. The holster was made for the 24/7 pro it is also labeled as such on the inside from comp-tac not sure why they don’t list it on the web site but I can assure you it is made specifically for the 24/7 not the XD. Sorry I could not be of more help on the interchange question.

·
Registered
174 Posts
a pt 145 will fit, just will have a little air gap in the bottom, i carry mine in it, i have ground mine down till it is about half its original size.

·
Registered
92 Posts
pm incoming

·
Registered
92 Posts
pm & email inbound with offer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Great holster, deal, and forum member. Thanks Tim!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts