Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one of these while on sale at CDNN for 299. Fun little rifle. Get the 30 rd mag if your going to get it at all. Now, does anyone know any specifics about this neat shooter? Mostly, how to convert it to the "tactical" version? Mine came with the standard handguards, but standard ar accessories will not fit! I found this out only AFTER ordering a set of 16" railed guards and fore-end grip with retractable bipod. I called them, and they said I should have just spent the extra $40 and gotten the tactical model in the first place.

So, does anyone know how to switch these parts out? Not the barrel and stuff, just the handguards, maybe the adjustable stock.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I have one of these. I paid more than I should have, but I really like it. In fact, I like it more than I thought I would--and my brother likes it much better than his Mossberg 715T. I also got a nice bag from Cabelas with COLT and the horse embroidered on the side, although I had to get the 20-round magazine to fit with the mag inserted. Also bought a couple of ten-rounders for those rare times when I want to pretend that I'm in California.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, so do you know how to switch it to the tactical version? Standard AR15 stuff doesnt fit it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts