Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a bad boy!!

Buying my S&W 22-4 and anniversary present for my wife has emptied the extra money fund but when this beauty showed up I broke out the shovel and dug deeper! A 1972 produced Colt Peacemaker 22lr with the 22mag cylinder, all unfired and in the box. Never had a safe queen but this one has me thinking about it.

Don't know where to start with what I love about this pistol so I will the let the pictures talk for me.

· Registered
7,539 Posts
I've got the adjustable sight version of that pistol (the New Frontier .22) and it shoots even better than it looks.

With the .22 Mag cylinder in, it actually feels better and is a laser out to 100 yards if you can do your part. Even with the .22Lr cylinder in, you can take the top off a long neck bottle at 50 yards if you do your part.

Reactions: stallard

· Administrator
42,841 Posts
Handsome little pistola! Sure looks like an unfired, or very little fired one! I love single action revolvers. :thumb:

I believe MissKitty has one of those too!

· Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Oh that's nice I envy you....

· Registered
5,933 Posts
That is a beauty!
Love SA revolvers!

· Registered
7,332 Posts
My .22 Peacemaker was darned accurate. My brother's was not. Regardless, they're beautiful guns. That's why "Colt" is a household word.

Congratulations on an heirloom quality piece. I kick myself for selling mine back to the guy who sold it to me, but he was a friend, so....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.