·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Why you only asking T9mm??? :D

That is one beautiful King Cobra.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Finished off vary Nicely, if I do Say So...<:))

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
jaskelkyz said:
My LNIB Colt King Cobra came in today almost to nice to shoot, whaddya think Taurus_9mm ??
I think she's gorgeous and I'm a little green with envy. LOL ;D Seriously though, that's a fantastic purchase. Any idea when you'll see some range time with her?

·
Administrator
40,397 Posts
Very handsome firearm.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
I used to have one of those, nice and accurate as I remember.

·
Administrator
35,633 Posts
THAT is better than sex. VERY nice gun, the King Cobra is just so beautiful.....only the Anaconda is prettier.

·
Administrator
18,302 Posts
Very Nice! You'll love the way they shoot! I have one, bought new, made in the second year of production. It is a Blued 4 inch that has seen some use, but has been well cared for. I have a Colt MkV Trooper to go along with it.

Ruger Speed Six, Colt MkV Trooper, Colt King Cobra

·
Administrator
35,633 Posts
Yes, probably, and that should tell everybody exactly how I feel about the Colt revolvers...... :)

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
Take it out and start Blastin. Find some barn burnin 357 and scare the hell out of the people next to you at the range

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jwc007 said:
Very Nice! You'll love the way they shoot! I have one, bought new, made in the second year of production. It is a Blued 4 inch that has seen some use, but has been well cared for. I have a Colt MkV Trooper to go along with it.

Ruger Speed Six, Colt MkV Trooper, Colt King Cobra
Very nice jwc007 if you ever want to get rid of that King Cobra let me know. She is sweet.
Thanks Jay

·
Administrator
18,302 Posts
jaskelkyz said:
Very nice jwc007 if you ever want to get rid of that King Cobra let me know. She is sweet.
Thanks Jay
Thankyou! I now consider my Revolvers to be Family heirlooms (that get some use) so it will not be very likely, that they will ever be for sale.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts