Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an chance to buy a colt huntsman 22 pistol. I have been trying to gain some info on some different ones to consider and like the style of the colt. I will mostly be plinking target shooting with this gun. I recently bought lots of 22 rounds and figure it would be cheaper than shooting the 9. Looking for someone familiar with this gun.
Thanks

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
If the price is reasonable, I would definitely buy it. The Colt Huntsman is a later edition model based on the
Woodsman series that has been around for years. I have shot the Woodsman before and it's a accurate,
reliable pistol. It is a good gun for plinking and target shooting; it could be used for pest control and squirrel hunting as well.

·
Super Moderator
40,704 Posts
I saw one back about 6-8 months they wanted $399.00 for it, the biggest thing I could see was it had fixed sights with a thinner front sight if I remember correctly. I should have bought it, but passed as I could not find any information or pricing on them.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
They are great guns. I have a Colt Challenger made in 1950.

The Huntsman and Challenger were "Value" guns Colt brought out to better compete price wise with guns that were being sold for less money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts