·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know about this gun? man all i know it is sweet...i might get it one day

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I've had several over the years, nice guns. I personally would buy a PT1911 and have it blued by a professional, but then again that isn't really part of your question now is it :rolleyes:

I would however buy an old beat up Colt before I bought a Kimber, but then again that is my personal choice too. Buy it your like it...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol i agree with ya there...just one question...is this gun easy to take apart? my pt917cs is soooo easy. i ask because my uncle has a colt (not a gold cup tho) and he said its a pain to take apart

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
It is a standard 1911 so it breaks down like the rest of them. The 917c, PT945, PT909-908, PT92/99 and others in this series are a bit easier but a 1911 isn't really hard either.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I used to have a Gold Cup years ago, they were a nice outa the bow target .45 so you wouldn't have to do all the fix up to another .45. It was a good gun never a problem and accurate. Haven't shot a .45 in years but from what I hear from the guys in here on the Taurus .45 there may be better out there. Depends on price etc. and What you want. Some people just like owning a Colt. Allot of different guns out there now that ere not around when I owned mine.

·
Registered
69 Posts
mikefed9mm said:
lol i agree with ya there...just one question...is this gun easy to take apart? my pt917cs is soooo easy. i ask because my uncle has a colt (not a gold cup tho) and he said its a pain to take apart
The guy in this video makes it look easy:
http://www.weaponvideos.org/viewvideo/134/
And it is fairly easy with practice.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awesome vid thank you i appreciate it :)

now i just gotta get up the $$$ :-\

i definitely want this gun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts