Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody out there shoot the anaconda?? I have a 6" and love it, drives tacks at 50 yards. cheaper to shoot than the bull in .454 witch also shoots tacks at 50.

Jay

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I'd love to have one and would if the price wasn't a bit prohibitive anymore. Would love to see some pics of yours though if you're inclined to post them. :)

·
Registered
959 Posts
A Highly Recommended Gun...<:))

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It used to be the big boy in the safe untill I bought the 454 casull ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
That's what I would call wheel-gun eye-candy! Both quite gorgeous specimens! Makes me wish Colt still made their Anacondas, King Cobras and other D/A revolvers. Thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish they still made them too, I am still looking for another Anaconda in 8" and a King Cobra. Gotta love the snakes.

Jay

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
;D Just bought a 6" King Cobra off another forum now the dreaded week of waiting till it arrives.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Congratulations! Of course you know after you've taken possession of your new revolver we'll require pictures. LOL Eye-candy is greatly appreciated on TaurusArmed. :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Taurus_9mm said:
Congratulations! Of course you know after you've taken possession of your new revolver we'll require pictures. LOL Eye-candy is greatly appreciated on TaurusArmed. :D
Will do.

·
Administrator
35,124 Posts
Gosh - I've got the old gun magazine where Mike Venturino wrote up the 'new 44 mag Anaconda' - can't believe they don't even make it anymore.....I think Colt has tried to make their niche in the military guns these days though......too bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts