Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Nice article & GREAT vintage photos! Thanks for posting. ;)

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Thanks for posting -- that was an interesting photo tour of a part of our firearms history.

·
Registered
901 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,975 Posts
Thanks for posting. It is a good reminder that we did it before and are able to do it again if we need to.

·
23,195 Posts
Love it! That's great stuff! I love that they gave actual names, but odd that they didn't name the plant. The captions seem vintage too in those respects.

·
Super Moderator
37,975 Posts
Love it! That's great stuff! I love that they gave actual names, but odd that they didn't name the plant. The captions seem vintage too in those respects.

Loose lips sink ships. They were probably concerned about sabotage. Fast forward to 2018 and the names could be Googled to find their locale.

Reactions: muddcatt54

·
Registered
15,349 Posts
I love photos like that but wish they would follow the production of one arm from start to finish then progress to the next. That would give you a sense of how labor intensive these items were to create.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love photos like that but wish they would follow the production of one arm from start to finish then progress to the next. That would give you a sense of how labor intensive these items were to create.
This was their first time doing this. Maybe with their next one they will do that.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Wow those are fascinating pictures,thanks for sharing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts