1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
11,265 Posts
I paid less than $60 for mine last October. I'm glad I built my lower in November. Now I'm just hoping the upper I ordered in November (and back-ordered until Feb) actually gets to me, without any trouble.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I'm not surprised; Amazon's pricing system is very responsive to shifts in demand. Plus, if you really want to scare yourself, go search Ebay for bolt carrier groups.....

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I paid $55 for my CMMG Lower Parts Kit if I remember it correctly last year, and it dropped into my Delaware lower perfectly with no issues.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
We are going to have price gouging until the current set of crazyiness subsides. If you have to have immediately, you will pay for it. I have seen off brand stripped lowers go for $300 at the last gun show when they should be around $100.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Hello my fellow Granite Stater can't add much to the post don't possess that kind of firepower!
But it is nice to know we can still exercise our right of choice and ownership etc
Good to see a close Neighbor here too

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
We are going to have price gouging until the current set of crazyiness subsides. If you have to have immediately, you will pay for it. I have seen off brand stripped lowers go for $300 at the last gun show when they should be around $100.
You got that right! There are still essential parts kits available, though at reasonable prices. Just have to look around awhile.

·
Super Moderator
40,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have seen stripped polymer lowers going for $350.00 as well. It seems that some of the gun shops are starting to get a few more guns in stock over the past week. AR's are still going as fast as they come on, but at least they are coming in.

I'll just sit back and wait it out, may even make a few pennies interest on my money while I am waiting. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts