Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The club where I shoot (founded in the late 1950s) continues to grow with a long-term plan laid out for this and much more.

This week was the ground breaking for a 400 yd. range.

The longest range currently at the 105 acre club is 100 yds. This will be a great addition to the offerings of an already great and growing club!

Wish I could have been there for the ground breaking Monday! WOOT!! :)

The talkin’ and voting is over – it’s time to move some earth!!

C3D2F480-FF71-4E8A-86A3-1F4F1DB75D81.jpeg

“The groundbreaking ceremony kicked off a very exciting time for our club. Heavy equipment is in place and clearing begins tomorrow. Expect regular updates on the development of our new 400 yard rifle range.”

pew-pew

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
May I hazard a guess that shooting stands will be constructed at several yardages up to the 400 yard max?

·
Registered
36,780 Posts
400? I can barely see a target with a scope at 100. Guess I need to get a better scope.

or larger targets!
I found out a long time ago IF you get a large enough target you can look good regardless of the range.
just remember to respond, well I kept everything on the paper.

Reactions: Cariwine

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
One shooting line and targets placed at your chosen distance. Spotting scopes will be selling well in the surrounding ZIP codes. The newer at-target camera ‘scopes’ (signal to laptop etc.) are looking good to 300 yds. - a few more bucks to get farther.

Anyone using one one or seen them in action??

6DEF8A7F-5C18-4BD6-8160-6155F7295D90.jpeg

• Works out to 300 yards with clear line of sight
  • Bullseye Target Manager software package for iPhone, iPad, Android Devices, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10

1 - 7 of 7 Posts