Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I'm talking about. I don't know what you call them but its a clip on gizmo that is attached with some kind if adhesive to a pistol and the clip holds it to your belt, some sort of carry apparatus instead of a holster. Any idea? I've never seen such as that. Thanks

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
yes indeed.. http://www.clipdraw.com is a company selling them for 20 it's a clip that attaches tot he gun with a adhesive just as you said.

never used them my self though.. i've seen a few people modify their polymer frame guns one person on this board iirc did it by drilling a small hole in teh frame and attaching a cell phone clip.. claims it works pretty good.. i dont recommend drilling your frame though.

20 bucks ain't really bad deal if they work like they should.. although i'd have half a mind to try and rig something up my self since it's basically a hunk of metal and some glue.

·
Super Moderator
22,310 Posts
The Glue kind are for polymer guns any gun that has removable grips the clip draw fits under the grip and you just put the grip back on like normal. I have never tried them or know anyone that has but they have been around a long time so they must work. You just don't get the protection for your gun has you would from a holster. Nicks,dings and sweat.......

·
Registered
878 Posts
I tried it on my milpro. It doesn't offer much protection for the gun or your body. The gun tends to dig into you more. Good thing is it's easy to remove and doesn't leave any permanent marks. Just make sure you install it on the slide or metal part of the gun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.