Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are we going to have a Classified section like other Forums?
Where we can post item for sale(firearms). I love purchasing on Forums, Seems you get the best deals there.

·
32,661 Posts
Attention all Hands, attention all Hands. Now here this. ;D :D One has to have at least 10 posts here before being able to use the area marked for Gun sales and the other for anything other than guns. PMing someone who has something for sale could be done, but selling without reaching the goal of required posts is a no no. We flob you with Nerf bats and jello if you break the rules. ;D :D :) ::) Just kidding folks, but there are minor consequences for not following protocal. That is all. Didn't know you joined the Navy, did you? ;D :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sir, I see no where in this Forum an area marked "Gun Sales"
Am I missing something here? Did a search for WTS or WTT and found nothing.
Sir. ;D
Please advise.

·
Registered
790 Posts
King, once you reach 25 posts, that forum will magically appear!! ;D

·
Registered
790 Posts
King...if some some reason it doesn't activate contact myself, Qwiks Draw, Flyer, Steelheart or matanglawin9mm

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
What they said :judge:

You should see it just above the 'Other' forum in the Classifieds section

·
6,541 Posts
Under the Classifieds section. You should have seen the 'Other' forum before, but now you should be able to see the 'FireArms' forum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm just a noob, but I think it would be nice if we had some quality Taurus dealers involved here. Everyone local to me really sucks, and digging through all of the online auction sites is enough to make one's head spin.

IE; If you know a Taurus dealer who has good prices and good service, maybe send him this way? 8)

This could already be the case, but I'm a few posts short of finding out. Great site you guys have here, and it's nice to finally see a quality Taurus forum.

·
6,541 Posts
I will see if I can locate some and see about them sponsoring the site.

If any of ya'll know a good oline dealer, please PM or email me and I will contact them.

The Classifieds section is more for private party sales, that's all you're missing out on so far. :)

·
32,661 Posts
Yah, Ve have vays of making you stay in the rules and regulations here or else........ :fart: :soapbox: :shooter: :judge: :bang:Ve know how to deal with malcontents, Yah? YAH. Just kidding. :) Just have to go and put the tickle feathers and Nerf bats back in the dungeon keep. :D :eek: ::)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.