Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Sounds like the guy had a death wish. Kudos to the homeowner for showing restraint.

Reactions: JayneCobb

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Is it just me or could you feel the slant in the second story?? Seemed a bit disappointed that the homeowner wasn't charged. I find the differences in 'reporting' the news quite interesting, like the way they "quote" the comments. Also interesting that there is no mention of what race either of the parties were. I wonder... Regardless, I think this is a 'poster child'-scenario for home defense. All those that think you should retreat, fire blanks, give warnings, etc. this just proves they are pointless.

Reactions: JayneCobb

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I am just glad the home owners are OK. You never know when this can happen and I am just glad that they had the fore site to take actions in order too be able to defend themselves. Even though the police were in the neighborhood had the home owners not been armed they could have been seriously injured or killed before the police could do anything about it.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Has the looting started and is Jessie Jackson there yet?

1 USA & Cross.gif

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
I love a good dirt nap story!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Thanks for sharing the links to these three accounts with us.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Is it just me or could you feel the slant in the second story?? Seemed a bit disappointed that the homeowner wasn't charged. I find the differences in 'reporting' the news quite interesting, like the way they "quote" the comments. Also interesting that there is no mention of what race either of the parties were. I wonder... Regardless, I think this is a 'poster child'-scenario for home defense. All those that think you should retreat, fire blanks, give warnings, etc. this just proves they are pointless.
Whoever wrote and edited story #2 is obviously not very bright.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts