Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures and range report almost no recoil pistol 1911 2 8 rnd mags 3 inch barreltrigger and hammer done from factory 499 at academy sports standard sights no dots from 15 yards all good grouping at 15 yards
jhp

P1030128.JPG P1030116.JPG P1030116.JPG P1030127.JPG

·
Registered
36,797 Posts
Nice!
I got a lil ATI Titan, 3.1 inch barrel (defender size) thats a little tack driver as well.
same set up as yours except it has a front white dot, solid black rear sight, which i prefer anyway.
These "furren" pistolas are a greet buy and seem to be reliable and well made.
Now mine does have some bark!
the recoil isn't bad at all but it do have a nice muzzle flash and report from the short barrel.
I don't shoot down loaded ammo so thats got a lot to do with it, my range loads are pretty stout but still well safe.
enjoy the weapon.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
I have a citadel cs also love mine but it's a .45 so it has a little bite

·
Registered
306 Posts
I almost got one of these but I have 3 1911 platforms so it would just be adding to the pile so-to-speak. Great gun though it fits my hand really well.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got mine last week, $464 shipped @ Buds. I love this thing, I already put 95 rounds thru it without issues so far. Out of the box it is extremely accurate at 10 yards, no adjustments needed. The only thing I did before shooting it was to polish the trigger bow and replace the sear spring just because I had a spare Wilson combat on hand for my PT1911, but there was no need for that anyhow. I still have to put another 300+ rounds thru it before I make it my EDC, but I am confident it will pass with flying colors. The gun is sturdy and tight, and what I like the most: the weight. It is hefty, it feels like a man's gun.
cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts