Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures and range report almost no recoil pistol 1911 2 8 rnd mags 3 inch barreltrigger and hammer done from factory 499 at academy sports standard sights no dots from 15 yards all good grouping at 15 yards
jhp

Head Neck Headgear Ear Beige
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Starting pistol
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Starting pistol
Gun Trigger Shooting Revolver Airsoft gun

·
Registered
38,432 Posts
Nice!
I got a lil ATI Titan, 3.1 inch barrel (defender size) thats a little tack driver as well.
same set up as yours except it has a front white dot, solid black rear sight, which i prefer anyway.
These "furren" pistolas are a greet buy and seem to be reliable and well made.
Now mine does have some bark!
the recoil isn't bad at all but it do have a nice muzzle flash and report from the short barrel.
I don't shoot down loaded ammo so thats got a lot to do with it, my range loads are pretty stout but still well safe.
enjoy the weapon.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I almost got one of these but I have 3 1911 platforms so it would just be adding to the pile so-to-speak. Great gun though it fits my hand really well.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got mine last week, $464 shipped @ Buds. I love this thing, I already put 95 rounds thru it without issues so far. Out of the box it is extremely accurate at 10 yards, no adjustments needed. The only thing I did before shooting it was to polish the trigger bow and replace the sear spring just because I had a spare Wilson combat on hand for my PT1911, but there was no need for that anyhow. I still have to put another 300+ rounds thru it before I make it my EDC, but I am confident it will pass with flying colors. The gun is sturdy and tight, and what I like the most: the weight. It is hefty, it feels like a man's gun.
cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.