·
Registered
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The comments on this one are gold. A sample:

Saul Goodman
When he creates any account, the terms and conditions agree with him

B1msara
Everytime this guy does a grammatical error, the dictionary gets updated.

List Posts
This is the kind of man that eats a banana without peeling it.

Salted Bacon

This isn't funny. This was deadly situation that should be taken seriously. That elephant was lucky to make it out alive

Fabiot
When this guy goes to McDonald's , the ice cream machine works

The Jubilees Project
When this dude turned 18, his parents moved out of the house.

Abdo Areish 10
When this guy was born, he slapped the doctor to make him cry

·
Registered
5,399 Posts

The comments on this one are gold. A sample:
I read a while back that hunters who crap in the woods while hunting are putting out a scent that animals of all kinds hate. They must bury it to cover up most of the offensive scent.

If that would have been me standing there with a stick and the elephant had charged me, it would be a good idea to just bury me in the ground so it wouldn't scare away any elephants. Or whatever...

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Notice how the video only shows him from the waist up.. not surprising, he'd be having a true 'brown trouser' moment I think..!!

·
22,027 Posts
Okay, I'm just going to say it.

Dictionaries don't record grammar rules. They record proper spelling. What in a dictionary telled you that this sentence are wrong?

·
Registered
18,572 Posts
Maybe Elly May had a brother?!

Reactions: whichfinger

·
Registered
4,504 Posts
Amazing how little difference there is between being, 'Chuck Norris's brother' and becoming a Darwin nominee.

Not taking anything away from the guy (trail guide in Kruger National Park) standing his ground with the elephant coming that close --- but I do suspect he and that particular elephant had crossed paths before.

·
Registered
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Amazing how little difference there is between being, 'Chuck Norris's brother' and becoming a Darwin nominee.

Not taking anything away from the guy (trail guide in Kruger National Park) standing his ground with the elephant coming that close --- but I do suspect he and that particular elephant had crossed paths before.
So it must have been during the previous encounter that he gave the pachyderm a toweling?

Reactions: kschilk

·
Registered
18,572 Posts
So it must have been during the previous encounter that he gave the pachyderm a toweling?
I suspect that in a previous encounter, this guy must've told the elephant some of Rickenbacher's jokes...:unsure:...which could account for the initial "I'm gonna' stomp you" attitude , then the "aww no, ain't sufferin' through that again" change of heart, after he thought about it.

Reactions: whichfinger

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
I've seen that posture before.....

I was in Kruger National Park back in 1968- with a small group on a "picture taking safari". Our guide/driver told us we could get out of the car and take pics- "but if he (the elephant) gives us the signal- we must go in a hurry". Well that's just what happened- that elephant ran towards us, and stomped his front feet and blew, and flared his ears. The driver went nuts- hopped in the car and started taking off as we were all diving into the car. I got some pics buried around here somewhere. Gosh...that was over 50 years ago! Wish I could go back to then and start all over- there is a lot I would do different.

·
Registered
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've seen that posture before.....

I was in Kruger National Park back in 1968- with a small group on a "picture taking safari". Our guide/driver told us we could get out of the car and take pics- "but if he (the elephant) gives us the signal- we must go in a hurry". Well that's just what happened- that elephant ran towards us, and stomped his front feet and blew, and flared his ears. The driver went nuts- hopped in the car and started taking off as we were all diving into the car. I got some pics buried around here somewhere.
Sounds like the driver got confused over the "we" part. Any chance you could dig up the pics?
Gosh...that was over 50 years ago! Wish I could go back to then and start all over- there is a lot I would do different.
I imagine there's quite a few of us who would like a do over. :whistle:

·
Registered
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This could well be the same bull. The description on the Youtube page is enlightening.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts