Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting off with biscuit's and sausage country gravy, homemade bacon and coffee, later will be charcoal offset grilled game hen and then a few ribeyes. Oak will be the choice of wood. I'll try to post pics if not to lazy. Merry Christmas!

·
10,379 Posts
Sounds good! We're doing mostly finger foods. Took a ham over to my Ma's to make sandwiches with, Veggie tray, cheese and sausage tray, chips, taco dip, etc.

Less mess to clean up and less prep work to be done. Everyone wins:D

Reactions: ozzy and codegeek

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good! We're doing mostly finger foods. Took a ham over to my Ma's to make sandwiches with, Veggie tray, cheese and sausage tray, chips, taco dip, etc.

Less mess to clean up and less prep work to be done. Everyone wins:D
I concur!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
For many years our folks and my sister would be welcome to our home where my wife would prepare a beautiful Christmas Day Dinner of standing rib roast and all the fixings. It was great!

Now that my parents have left us, (a few years ago), I take my wife to Christmas Dinner at The Island Hotel, the finest dining room on our small island. After all those years of being the hostess, cook, server, and dish washer, I love for her to be off the hook!

I'm thinking pork roast. My sweetie will probably go for the Turkey roulades. At any rate, we'll dine well tomorrow, and hope you all do too!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Let's see: we're having roast turkey, stuffing, creamed spinach, creamy garlic mashed potatoes, yams,
baked ham, & oh yeah, my famous creole shrimp & lobster bisque! With lots of croutons! :D

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
We eat "junk" for Christmas Eve, pigs in a blanket, cheese meatballs, pepperoni, cheese crackers, chips and dip, and bourbon, lots of Bourbon. Tomorrow, it's ham, loaded mashed potatoes (a meal by themselves), veggies and rolls. I will be working over some brussel sprouts, cuz that's how I roll.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well got high winds today but I put up a wind break on my patio and managed to get my game hen done. Also got to cold smoke a bunch various cheese today in the outdoor closet. Not a total loss. :cool:
game hen.jpg

Reactions: Wolf1477
1 - 9 of 9 Posts