2,916 Posts
Dibs on your once-fired brass! YEAH!

·
Registered
14,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well..it is under 5 grand..:eek:
All in all, not a bad price!

I mean, I've seen fancy 1911's that were close to $2000.

I would want it on a taller wagon though.

·
Registered
14,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
18,811 Posts
Man...:dunno:...I've had a twin-40 on my list for 35 years an' I ain't got one yet...:sad:...beginnin' to think I might never will.

Reactions: RScottie

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I think i could mount two in the front grill of my truck and use an idler clutch pulley off the stock belt drive to spin it up. Use a hundred round drum instead of the stick mag.
James Bond would approve.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
An awesome gun, but $2000 is way out of my price range, and if I had $2000 to spend on firearms this Christmas, then I'd sooner buy a Colt Delta Elite for my brother and a Ruger SR1911 in 10mm for myself.

·
Super Moderator
19,746 Posts
I wonder if it could be mounted in the bed of my pickup . . . . to keep those pesky tailgaters off my, . . tail.

Reactions: bigC and RScottie

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
I wonder if it could be mounted in the bed of my pickup . . . . to keep those pesky tailgaters off my, . . tail.
Well if you'd pickup your tail instead of dragging it, you wouldn't have that problem. :wall:

·
Super Moderator
36,042 Posts
An awesome gun, but $2000 is way out of my price range, and if I had $2000 to spend on firearms this Christmas, then I'd sooner buy a Colt Delta Elite for my brother and a Ruger SR1911 in 10mm for myself.
I thought I saw $5,000 as the cost to acquire...was I wrong?

·
Registered
14,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought I saw $5,000 as the cost to acquire...was I wrong?
I'm trying to keep the fantasy alive by not looking at the price. ;)

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
I think i could mount two in the front grill of my truck and use an idler clutch pulley off the stock belt drive to spin it up. Use a hundred round drum instead of the stick mag. James Bond would approve.
Ickthus, you are one damn brilliant individual! I'm in!! Here's my setup.. kinda' like the Mad Max vibe:

Attachments

Reactions: MOONDAWG

·
Super Moderator
36,042 Posts
^^ That should get you to church on time! :eek:

Reactions: chefduane

·
Registered
14,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've shot one of these. It's fun.....for the first 15 minutes. After that it's a large pricey paperweight that rapidly empties brass.
I understand.

I actually think it could have usage as a force multiplier in my perimeter defenses for when the apocalypse comes. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts